Bhumi Pednekar is an Indian film actress. See what is Bhumi Pednekar Weight Loss Diet Plan? After working as an assistant casting director at Yash Raj Films for six years, Pednekar made her acting debut with the starring role of an overweight bride in the company’s 2015 romantic comedy Dum Laga Ke Haisha. Her performance was acclaimed and she was awarded the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Watch her latest interview @ Koffee With Karan 27 January 2019 Episode.
Bhumi Pednekar Weight Loss
What is the weight of Bhumi Pednekar?
One that trended with the hashtag #LoseItLikeBhumi, we are still not over Bhumi Pednekar’s weight loss journey. The actress gained weight for her Bollywood debut Dum Laga Ke Haisha, reaching up to 90 kilos, and then she came down 21 kilos in four months by making easily adaptable changes to her lifestyle.
How old is Bhumi Pednekar?
29th years ( July 18, 1989 )
Where is Bhumi Pednekar from?
BHUMI PEDNEKAR Weight Loss Diet Plan – BREAKFAST
- Starts her day with a glass of warm water or detox water.
- After half an hour – Muesli with skimmed milk and flax or sunflower seeds.
- An hour before hitting a gym – Whole wheat bread with 2 egg white omelets + fruit (papaya or an apple)
- After gym – 5 boiled egg whites.
Normally consists of –
Multigrain roti (made of bajra, jowar, nachni, soya, chana or rajgira and not wheat) topped with little white butter + Dal tadka + Vegetables tossed in olive oil + Bowl of homemade curd + Buttermilk.
- Grilled chicken or Brown bread sandwich stuffed with vegetables and grilled chicken (hummus/honey, mustard or green chutney as a spread instead of butter or any other trans fat spread)
- Hummus with cucumber and carrots or nutri-nuggets.
- Bowl of brown rice with homemade chicken gravy.
- Around 4.30pm – Papaya or an Apple / Pear / Guava.
- After an hour – Cup of green tea with almonds or walnuts.
- Around 7 pm – Big bowl of salad (made of seasonal veggies or fruits like apple, dried berries or some walnuts, dressed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar or some olive chilli oil with garlic and mustard or some apple cider vinegar).
- If eating non-veg,
Grilled fish or chicken.
- If having veg,
Fresh grilled paneer / tofu + stir fried or steamed veggies.
Coupled with small cup of brown rice or thin multigrain roti.